women dont have rights over their own bodies
innocent black people are getting gunned down
people are having to protest for basic human rights
did i just describe 1914 or 2014?
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
I'm a country boy. I grew up kicking around the woods, riding dirt bikes, playing football, climbing rocks and all that good stuff, so that's always been fun.
so you’ve fallen in love with an under appreciated actor with a terrible filmography: a memoir